I finally made it! My trip that was cancelled last month due to snow took off on time, Yippee!! I kept my fingers crossed for old man weather was predicting snow again for the day of take off. Luckily the snow stayed just north of the airport.
It was a wonderful visit with my cousin who I haven't seen for about 25 years. Have you ever had this gnawing feeling that you just need to make the time! I am soooooooo happy I did. Yes, we picked up like there has been no time passed. Did I tell you I went to Colorado?
We made a trip to Red Rocks Amphitheatre. I can now cross this off my bucket list.
It's a long ways down there!
And a long ways back up. To think people were running it for exercise, Oh My!
The rocks were beautiful! I'm sorry my camera and my photo ability don't do it justice! I guess you will just have to go take a look for yourself. Now to attend a concert there. No it won't be running the steps.
My cousin and I decided we have a few of the same things on our bucket list so this fall we are taking a trip together to mark off Savannah, GA and SC on our list, another Yippee!!
Life is short, make the effort!!! I'm so glad I did!
June
Glad you enjoyed your trip to Colorado..I lived in Colorado Springs for 2 years when my husband was stationed at Fort Carson...Nice that you plan to come East..Wish it was a little further North..
ReplyDeleteYou know I'm living vicariously through you, right? I'm not able to travel much because of things here at home, but I sure am glad my 'alter ego'is able to take me with her :))))
ReplyDeleteYour comment meant so much to me June! I remember that day like it was yesterday....so glad Lisa was holding that exact place for me in line or we would have never found each other in that sea of people :) You have been such a blessing to me and I find myself thinking so many times that I should sit and write you an e-mail. Now, I just need to act on it!
So happy you were able to spend time with your cousin. I love cousin time!!!!
sending lots and lots of love your way!!!!!!!