The state of Oregon was crazy for the eclipse. My little town was in the totality! Thank goodness folks went to larger venues. I had a camping trip planned for over a year not realizing it was eclipse time. So I came home yesterday, worrying a little bit about traffic. Most folk were at there destination so trip home was a piece of cake!
This morning I got set up on my back patio. Coffee made, snacks prepared and approved glasses out. What a awesome event! Total darkness interrupted by neighbor fireworks! At least you could see them. The one thing that surprised me was how cool and the temp. dropped. Yes, I got a blanket out!
Duncan seemed unimpressed! I'm still sitting out just enjoying the day!
June

In this fashion my pal Wesley Virgin's tale starts in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.
ReplyDeleteYou see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.
THESE are the same SECRETS lots of famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and successful.
You probably know how you use only 10% of your brain.
That's really because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.
Perhaps that expression has even taken place IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years ago, while driving a non-registered, beat-up garbage bucket of a vehicle without a driver's license and with $3 on his bank card.
"I'm absolutely fed up with living payroll to payroll! When will I get my big break?"
You've taken part in those thoughts, right?
Your own success story is going to start. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS