Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Sunday, April 5, 2020

Quick update

I am still around and read almost everyone's blog post, but I still am not blogging myself! I noticed I ended my blog on a low note and that is not me.  I am usually a pretty happy person. So this post is to let you know I am alive and kicking even if I am home and staying home.  I have turned it into a challenge to see how long I can eat out of my pantry and freezer.  How long it will take for me to run out of fabric, never happen! Plus I made a list of round to its!  When I started that list I figure it wouldn't take me that long. My, oh, my has that list grown! Then it is always the endless yard and garden work.  Something I truly enjoy!!  Garden soon to be planted.

So here's to all my blog friends. Stay home, stay healthy and we will get through this!

May God Bless
Junebug

4 comments:

  1. Junebug, hang in there.. I totally get it... here in Eastern Washington it is dreadful! woke up to snow on the ground... but the weather peeps promise some sunshine is on the way!
    Like you,, I think I could sew for a year straight before I run out of fabric! lol!
    Keep busy, stay safe and healthy...
    hugz from my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you! We're all hanging in here, and I know I will never run out of fabric. Chocolate........well, that's another matter entirely. :-) And Roundtoits, oh goodness, I'll never be out of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just looking at my blog list and thought I would visit to see if you were still around. Happy to see that you are.. Hope you’re well and staying safe. Miss you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Checking on some of my blogger friends that I no longer hear from..Hope all is well with you..Enjoy your summer..

    ReplyDelete