Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Friday, July 22, 2011

It's Friday!

YEAH, I'm so looking forward to the weekend and working in the garden. The work will be pulling weeds. How do they seem to grow so much faster than anything! Today is a few pictures of flowers booming and then my problem!


I so enjoy touches of color though out the garden. These just keep blooming all summer long and have a tendency to spread. I've dug up little starts and planted though out in hope of lot of color everywhere.


My peonies are about done blooming. I so love them and I have a few drying in the house.


I don't know the name of this little flower. It can be a little invasive but it sure does add a touch of color. This recycled birdhouse was made by my cousin in N. Dakota and delivered by my Aunt. I love it with the Skippy Peanut Butter lid on the side.

Here is the PROBLEM herself, Beverly!


My escape artist! Yes, her wings are clipped but she is a great jumper! She really thinks the grass is greener on the other side. Please excuse the back ground of all the wheel barrow. Yes, I do work in the yard! Non of my other girls even think about getting out. One clever girl I have!


Here is the guard dog, not a chance! She is hoping for an escape so she can play. The old gate I put in my arbor really need to be a little taller. So I guess that is another thing to put on my list as I am out junking!

I'm linking up with Toostie, http://www.tootsietime.com for her Fertilize Friday. Oh, I can get so lost in blog hoping looking at all the beautiful gardens of other.

Enjoy your weekend! June

3 comments:

  1. Hello June, you still have peonies blooming? OH, my, how wonderful. And you're drying them? Oh my, again....I hope you show us the end result, how fantastic is would be to have those blooms all year long. I think the pink plant is Rose Campion (but I'm not sure) love the color.

    I have an escape hen too, named Ashley, and she thinks she can just get out and go where she pleases, which would be ok, but she likes to scratch out my annuals-- not ok. Love Beverly's hairdo.

    THe birdhouse is so cute, too.

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Junebug!
    I think I love me a chicken! I will take her off your hands if she gets too unruly!!!
    I am loving what I am seeing in the background in these pictures. I love the walk you have put in, you hard working girl, you!
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Beverly is adorable!
    I thank you so much for linking in this week. It is an honor to host Friday's Flaunt and meet new friends and visit the regulars (who are like old friends) who share. I am always excited to tour each post and see the different flowers/ projects and garden art that everyone flaunts. It is a pleasure to tour and see all the gorgeous blooms...and I appreciate each and every link and comment! I hope you will link in again soon!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

    ReplyDelete