What is your commute like for those of you that work outside the home? Do you dread getting in the car for you know the traffic jam that you may have to endure?

This is my slow down, traffic jam! Oh, I would so much like to follow one of these instead of being in this!
Or is your commute like mine, peaceful, beautiful scenery and country roads? Up and over the freeway I go, yeah, no exit or entrance ramps.
I sometimes get lost in my thoughts and almost miss what is going on in the fields on my commute.

Some mornings I get surprises like this as I travel early mornings to work. The sun was in the wrong spot for great picture taking but still had to have one out the window.

How about leaving work or should I say the parking lot. This is my usual traffic I have to wait for.

I swear they get younger and younger that drive these big tractors and this isn't as big as I see around here. Have I told you, I have a love affair with tractors? I especially love old tractors! Now what would a gal do in town with an old tractor? Drive it to get the mail, of course!
Wishing your commute is as lovely as mine and you are having a wonderful week.
Enjoy June
Hello June, you have wonderful scenery on your commute. Of course you know I love tractors, can't get enough of them and oftentimes I'm the one causing your sort of traffic jam!
ReplyDeleteLiving in the country, I get so tense when we have to drive through Milwaukee or Chicago, I cannot imagine what it would be like to live there. On our country road, sometimes there's less than one car an hour. If two go by, we think there's a fire or something.
Gotta love the country.
I don't work outside the home at the moment, but if I did...this is the kind of commute I'd like to have. The scenery is beautiful!
ReplyDelete