Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Monday, August 19, 2013

ONE PROJECT DONE

I've been collecting bits and pieces for this vision Ive had whirling around in this brain of mine.  I had told my oldest son I didn't want any birthday present, just a little of his time. So after church on Sunday his whole family came over to pitch in on any projects I needed help with.  So I gave him the pieces and my vision and he went to work with the help of one grandson. 

While he was busy working his wife and oldest son were busy helping me in the garage.  You see I have this problem of getting rid of stuff!  Yes, stuff! I can move stuff from room to room and never use it.  My daughter in law is a great thrower! So I backed the Tahoe up to the garage and we loaded it for a large Goodwill run.  It sure feels good to be able to walk around in the garage.  I still have a formal dinning set in there, that I'm getting closer to parting with.  Maybe the next garage purge.

Timing was almost perfect as we finished the garage, Tom finished my project.  I love it!!  Did you hear me shout I LOVE IT!!!!

My water feature!!!  Now all I have to do is put some plantings around it. I have always wanted an old pump, maybe its left over from childhood memories.  I can still remember pumping water at my grandma
's back in Iowa.  I thought it was fun, she may have had another thought.

We sat down to dinner outside and listen to the sound of water. Ahhhhhhhhh so relaxing!

Enjoy June
 

2 comments:

  1. I thought I heard someone cheering not long ago! Must have been you after seeing this all done!
    This is SO awesome!
    sending love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your water feature...great job..enjoy.

    ReplyDelete