It's another quick post but I had to share!! My sister got me the best birthday cake ever, that's right, ever!!! I love German Chocolate cake or is it the pecan frosting I love? Anyway I had to share my cake!
Here is the best part! It was delicious!!!!! Now I know you have to agree with me " It's so Cute"!
I guess there is something good about turning another year older!!
Enjoy June


Too cute..Happy Birthday June..
ReplyDeleteOMG this is SO CUTE!!! Happy Birthday Spring Chicken!!!!!!
ReplyDeletemuch love...
Happy belated birthday June... that cake is absolutely the cutest ever! Was your birthday the 14th? Mine was the 19th! We coulda celebrated together! I'm gonna pin your cake to my pinterest! Love the post where all your chickies came to the door too. lol They're all so pretty and healthy lookin! Lea
ReplyDeleteOh, my~ cute overload!!! *squeeeeal* (And Happy VERY BELATED Birthday, too.)
ReplyDelete