It is the new year and I really need a fresh start. I must, I must reduce my - wait it is my mess I'm talking about. Yes, that "stuff" that seem to collect. I know while I am sound asleep at night the clutter fairies are hard a work multiplying stuff. My sewing/craft room took the brunt of Christmas gift storage, wrapping central and quick put in that room company is here! I truly have vision of this lovely well organized room.
Maybe it would look like this. My wall are already this color, well if you could see them!
Or maybe this one. I do love red and it always makes me cheerful. Yes, I know I am dreaming of this lovely room. Wake up! Ha, ha, now that I've picked myself up off the floor for laughing so hard, reality has sunk in.
I've come up with a plan. I have someone come in and pack up my entire room, okay two rooms. Take everything to storage. As the weeks go by if I "need" something I can return it to the room. Notice that word NEED! Now this person would have to do this without my knowledge and I must be far, far away! Otherwise they would have a tug of war on their hands. Yes, I have a attachment problem to stuff! I wonder is there is recovery group for this addiction.
Any bloggers out there want to pack it up or are my blogger friends a lot like me and have the stuff addiction. It's off to the room of never, never return. Oh Fresh Start where are you!!!
Enjoy June



I love your inspiration room June.
ReplyDeleteIt is hard to declutter. Just when you
get rid of something you wish you
had it back! Good Luck!
This is the area that I am going to first attack this year. It is scattered in two rooms now. I need to do a lot of work. Yikes. Hope we get it all done. Good lick to you.
ReplyDeleteOlá, vi que você foi vencedora no sorteio da querida Missy.
ReplyDeleteParabéns!! Adorei seu blog.
Feliz 2014!!
beijinhos,
Lígia e =^.^=
It's astonishing to me to read in every post you write how much alike we are June! Just two nights ago I couldn't sleep because I kept going over and over my personality and how I can't let go of 'things'. I could easily become one of those people on Hoarders. I just know it! I was even wondering where we could put another storage shed up on the property so I wouldn't have to let go of my 'stuff' LOL! I am committed to change this very thing this year. DO you think we can? I sure hope so because I kind of feel like Marley's Ghost in A Christmas Carol with chains hanging from me.
ReplyDeletesending much love your way...
We have stuff. It used to be lots of stuff but over the past few years we've been getting rid of stuff. So now it's not as much. But we can stand to part with more. I like the green room for a craft room. It seems fresh and cheerful.
ReplyDelete@3Beeze Homestead
Oh yes, I have a stuff problem!
ReplyDeleteBut I like to rotate my stuff so I "need" it.
I would love to have that red and lime green craft room,
it's so pretty and cheerful!