Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Monday, January 20, 2014

LOOKY, LOOKY!!!!

Can you say I am excited??  I won a drawing from one of my favorite blogger.  I won handmade cards by Missy!!!  Now the sad thing, my camera gave up the ship.  I've been complaining about my camera for, okay, more than a year.  It's time to buy a new one.  But here is the really sad news.  I can only take pictures of these fantastic cards with my phone.  So here goes!








Aren't they GREAT!!!!!!  My camera phone does not do them justice.  Each and everyone has so much details.  I so admire the talent of some of my blog friends.  Here is a little secret, I'm keeping them all to myself.  Nope, not sending one of them out, hee-hee!!




Now onto camera shopping, ugh!

Enjoy June

7 comments:

  1. Thanks June..Not bad for a camera phone...Enjoy them...I certainly enjoyed making them and am so happy that you were the winner..We always knew you were a winner :) Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty!!! Congratulations on your winning Junebug! Your phone takes a lot better photos than mine, but then, it is only a 'dumb' phone :)))
    I hope you have a great week sweet sis.
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. June, Lucky you! Love the cards and I would do the same, keep them to myself. My phone takes downright awful pictures, so you have a good one there, lol.

    I just caught up on your other posts, loved the Nativity set this year, I think it was adorable. And I'm SO disorganized here, my sewing room is a total disaster and the stained glass studio looks a fright. I have to get going, this winter isn't going to last forever. I wish I could summon up the enthusiasm to clean........I'm trying........nope, nothin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, June! So glad you won. Hope you are having a good week. It is snowing here......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine the hours Missy spent on your cards...
    They're all lovely.
    Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards are beautifully crafted. I don't blame you for wanting to keep them all to yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun..I always try to make handmade cards, they are just so special. Yay, for you.

    ReplyDelete