Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Tuesday, June 17, 2014

THE BREAK CONTINUES

If you haven't notices I've taken a break.  It is either the brain is dead or I've found myself so busy I can't seem to get an "interesting" post written.

It's been a great start to summer with gardening, camping, garden parties, more camping and Grand Kids!!!  As soon as I catch my breath I will post some pictures of some of my adventures.  Did you notice I said pictures  I got a new camera for Mother's Day.  Boy am I still in the learning stages of that!

Enjoy June

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new camera..Sad to say , I pretty much have gone back to my old point and shoot..Easier to carry around I guess..Enjoy your hiatus..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so good to see you are still alive and kickin' sis! Some days I wonder if I'm still kickin', but we got rain here finally so I had a little break and I'm off to Boise to it's first real flea market. Whoo Hoo!
    much love from me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are having a good summer with the trailer and the grand kids! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete