Can it really be over a month since I blogged?? I can’t
decide if I’m so boring lately or is it I have so many irons in the fire. I’m thinking more on the boring side. I have found I don’t like to blog without
pictures. I feel with a picture out
there in blog world, that I might be forgiven for my horrible grammar - just a
little.
You have guessed it; I still haven’t purchased a new camera. Part is I hate new learning curves; part is I
don’t want to spend the money on something I know nothing about. Yes, I’ve Googled about various cameras but
still don’t know a good one from a bad one.
So phone camera is all I got or I steal a picture from friends and
family.
I’ve been spending some of the last 4 weekends at the Tulip
Festival. My sister is a vendor there so
I go out to visit. I also just love it
out there with all the color.
I went out early one morning to watch hot air balloons launch. A really cool event!
I won't bore with to many tulip field pictures but had to add this one!
This is my sisters dog, Zorro. He wanted to drive the pink tractor out in the fields! Everyone asked what he is? A mutt!! Actually he is part Poodle, part Pomeranian and part long hair Chihuahua! So a mutt fits!
I hope everyone had a great Easter. I sure did, sorry on pictures!
I will really try and do better on the posting. I love reading every one's post and spend way and I mean way to much time sitting at my computer reading. But boy do I enjoy your post!! Until next time!
Enjoy June



Wow, those fields of Tulips are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI can see why you go to help your Sis...
I love the pink tractor too.
Zorro makes such a cute farmer June! I wonder if you would catch my husband on a pink tractor? :) I know just what you are saying about learning new things...I would rather eat soap. That's one of the reasons I still have a dumb-phone. If I'm not going to learn a smartphone---why pay the price. I also know what you are saying about it being hard to blog when you're feeling out of things to say. I can hardly bring myself to do a post these days. I hope I get back in the mood soon.
ReplyDeletesending love your way!!!
Hey you! You blog just like me :)))))))) I wonder if it's in our name.
ReplyDeletesending hugs to you sweet sis!