Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Saturday, October 11, 2014

IT HAS ARRIVED

My winner tin has arrived, yippee!  With excitement I opened the package and knew this tin was made for me. I had the perfect spot for it!  Yes, right under the green clock!

I think it found the perfect spot! The colors go perfect and of course it is a rooster.



The saying of the tin are Abundance, Prosperity, Love, Joy, Devotion, Community, Providence, Peace, Faith, Grace and Blessings.  I am truly blessed winning this tin!

Then in the package were the most adorable cards.


I so recommend you visit Sarah Hudock for it is all made in the USA!!!  Her website is ChickenArt.com!  She will amaze you with her talent.  A great big thank you to Sarah and Debbie at Dandelion House!

Enjoy June






No comments:

Post a Comment