Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Wednesday, October 8, 2014

MY JAZI

Ten years ago I decided that I wanted a dog.  Yes, a little companion by my side.  So I started watching our Humane Society website. I knew I wanted a non allergenic dog for I have a son with asthma. One day appeared this 2 year old white poodle.  A quick visit and she was mine. At first there were many adjustment with getting a dog you do not know any history.   But we settled into our daily routine, her the boss!

She was this high spirited, may time aloof, adorable mutt!  I think you are noticing I am writing in past tense.  My little Jazi went to doggie heaven about a month ago.  It is crazy how we get so attached to our furry pets.

Ive tried over the years to take picture of her but let's she say she doesn't sit still much.  She did like each and every one of the grands and sometimes would sit a little still with them.

 
 She loved going and it didn't matter where. She would stay in the car for hours just along as she got to go.  She loved going for walks and was always the leader.


 She was a good girl at the groomers but I actually loved her fluffy!. She was always up for adventure and truly was my snow dog if we got snow in the winter.

 She was often called Brat Dog and for good reason, LOL!!  But she was also a very loved dog and I am missing her!  Now it is Jackson, my foster dog that never left and I!!

June

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry for your loss. We have a little white Bichone that's eight and don't know what we'll do when she isn't a part of our family. I am thinking about getting a puppy in the spring to help ease the loss I know will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. It really hurts to loose a beloved pet. I'm glad that you have a new sidekick. Right now my pound puppy a Springer, and a Christmas present a Yorkie, are both curled up on my lap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a brat dog too. It's tough when you lose them but you have to remember all the good times. I have always replaced my pets almost immediately. Not really replaced but moved on.I fear that mollie may outlive me. I do think about that but I wouldn't give her up for anything. Sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete