Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Thursday, June 11, 2015

DAYS KEEP ROLLING

AHHHH! did I ever have fun this past weekend camping with my VWWT(Vintage Women With Trailers). This past weekend was a free day of camping in any State park.  We camped at Silver Falls State Park. Wow, is it beautiful! This State Park has many trails for hiking. From easy to very, very long! Plus waterfalls!!



The hike we did took us behind this waterfall.  I have wonderful pictures on my phone, but guess what? I can't seem to get them to transfer.  GRRRRR!  Why or why do I struggle with techie stuff.  Whatever side of the brain works with techie stuff, I don't use!!

There was about 26 of us gals and we do a lot of laughing, wine and a lot of food.  What great camp cooks they are!





Oh yes, having fun, really holding a drink for a friend, not double drinker!!  And you must wear a crown, it's a great attitude changer.  Oh what fun we have!!

Enjoy June



1 comment:

  1. How about "Women with vintage trailers"??? You guys aren't vintage??
    Beautiful water fall..

    ReplyDelete