As you can see the sun is starting to filter in the house. As the sun comes up I open my slider for fresh air and sun. Yes, sun! The best mood changer in the world.
After a few sips of coffee it is time to let the girls(chickens) out for the day. I close them in every night to keep them safe from predators. The sun isn't totally up on the patio as I head to the chicken coop.
But it is just coming up on the coop in the distance. What a lovely morning, but it's back inside to finish my coffee and checking in on all my favorite blogs.
I've been doing so much checking on blogs that I haven't been blogging myself or taking any pictures. So I went outside and took a few of the flowers blooming in the yard.
I almost missed taking one single photo of my peonies, and I love my peonies. Yikes, I'm a slacker!
And then my irises. They are almost done blooming so I've missed several other colors that filled my flowerbeds.
Are you tired yet? This blog ended up a little longer then planed. So I best get outside since the sun is up and pull a weed or two. Or maybe just sit and have another cup of coffee!
| Enjoy June |
It sounds like you are really enjoying not having to work!
ReplyDeleteYour flowers are beautiful. I haven't seen a blue iris in a coons age!
June, this was awesome to get to see what is blooming in your garden right now. I love it when I can see what is blooming in other places at this time. We are a little behind you here, but that makes it all the best, because it makes me look forward to having my own bloom.
ReplyDeleteYou are so blessed to live where you live. I think we both are---I just wish you lived closer :)
I'm not an early riser, so I miss so much beauty in the garden because of that. Got to change that habit :)
much love...
Don't you just love retirement? Your yard looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteHi June, I never read other's comments on blogs because I don't have time BUT for some reason your comment on Karen Bates blog caught my eye. You said you were having trouble commenting. It is Google+. It changes your settings and even if you change them back it will continue to change them back sometimes. I don't know why it does but it is a google+ glitch. Also, it makes you a No Reply blogger so that people can't contact you if you leave them a comment on their blog. That is why I, and many,many other bloggers, dropped Google +. Just thought I would share that with you for whatever it is worth. I am your newest follower. Nice to "meet" you! xo Diana
ReplyDeleteGlad to see Spring has arrived there!! Your yard looks lovely, June. Enjoy!!!
ReplyDelete