Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Friday, July 17, 2015

HOME A SECOND

Am I ever having fun!!  The island of Roatan was wonderful. I didn't want to come home but knew I had to for I was off on another trip.  You got it! I get home at 1am, up the next morning doing wash and last minute packing for a three week road trip the next day. You heard that right, one day!





I did a lot of relaxing and water activities.

Who couldn't resist playing with the monkeys!!

Then off for a 6,640 mile road trip.  Yes, that is the actual mileage we put on my sister's car. We drove through 15 states. Wow, what fun!


One of our stops was the Grand Canyon, beautiful!

This is Garden of the Gods in CO.  Truly spectacular!

I'll be back later with more pic of the two trips but I only have four days at home before I head out on my final third trip this summer.  Wow, what a summer I am having!

Enjoy,
June

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are having such a good summer..I lived in Colo. Springs for 2 years so I am very familiar with the Garden of the Gods..Well named..We used to ride horses thru there..Good old days..Enjoy all your trips..stay safe..You won't be at a loss for pictures..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I grew up in Colorado and must have visited the Garden of the Gods dozens of times during childhood. Enjoy your trip and drive carefully!

    ReplyDelete