Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Wednesday, July 29, 2015

HOME AT LAST!

Wow, if someone would have said I would be traveling for over 6 weeks I would have said "NO WAY" But that is just what I did!!  It included 3 different trips that ended up being back to back. My first trip was a week in Roatan, Honduras with my oldest son and family.  It was a surprise for the kids until we arrived at the airport.  Oh they knew we were going on vacation but didn't know where.

So here goes some pics from our fun time! Upon arrive we had to go for a walk along the beach.  Little granddaughter couldn't resist swimming.

We did spend a lot of time in our resort pool also.

Even I spent time in the pool!!  Can you say with the humidity my hair just went wild!

We went snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, yes even I was able to do paddle boarding but no pictures, nope nada!



The beaches are wonderful and the water so warm. We did a lot of playing just in the waves. Let me clarify waves, maybe 3 inches high.  I'm used to our Pacific Ocean that really rolls.

Are you tired of my grand kids pictures at the beach?? Okay just one more!

We so enjoyed our weekend in paradise and hope to return in a couple of years.

Enjoy June

2 comments:

  1. I never tire of beach scenes even if they include grandchildren...Looks like a wonderful place..Welcome home..It's always nice to come home but I'll bet you had a great visit..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never get tired of seeing those darling little grands of yours!!!! I loved the photo of you in the pool! Your hair does just what mine does in humidity. I think we really are sisters :)))))
    Your trip looks like so much fun and I am so glad you were able to have this time with your family my friend.
    Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete