I'm thinking positive!! I am hoping with fingers and toes crossed that with my new header picture that Spring is on the way. We woke up to snow "again" this morning. I am so over winter this year! You see we don't get snow on a average winter. Our kids as I type have to make up seven snow days. That means that school was closed for 10 days for snow. Our district allows 3 days of weather related before they have to start making up time. Needless to say the kids are wondering if they are going to even get out in June and have a summer.
Here is the crazy thing. I really do have daffodils blooming in the snow. Not enough for a bouquet on the table, but soon!
These are from last year, but I'm thinking positive!!
In a little over two weeks our Wooden Shoe Tulip Festivals begins. Last year it was a warm winter and the tulips were early. I'm thinking they are saying "no way am I poking my head out"! It will be interesting to see how the next couple of weeks play out.
So here is to positive thinking and NO MORE SNOW!!!!
Spring Please,
June
Love your header..Hopeful for sure...Very springy..We have spring one day (60's) and winter the next (20's)..literally
ReplyDeleteThis summer should be interesting..We really haven't had a winter..What little snow we had never covered the grass..
Ah, Daffies,,, nature's promise that Spring is just around the corner...
ReplyDelete