Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Where is Blue Sky?

I still have hope for Spring and blue sky!! I know our friends in the Northeast are getting blasted with snow so I shouldn't complain.  But I am! Okay, I did have one full day of sunshine 3 days ago.  It gave me a huge dose of Spring Fever!

So I went out and got a little color for the back patio.

A few pansies help with anybodies mood. They have smiley faces!!

My problem is I'm so over gray skies!
Even though trees are budding out my yard is full of moss this year.  I will be waging a war on moss soon.  Then the problem, once it dies I will have no grass.  GRRRRR!  The joys of maintaining a yard!

But on the bright side, I was able to cut my first daffodil bouquet of this year!

Oh to Spring flower, love!! 

June

1 comment:

  1. I am asking the same question..We had a day like that last week and I also got some pansies..They are in the garage now..Hope they make it
    Our Daffys are under almost 2 feet of snow..not over yet! Enjoy your day..

    ReplyDelete