Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Monday, June 5, 2017

ALOHA!

Camping season has started!! It is so fun to be with my camping friends, so much laughter!
I'm sharing a few pics from this past weekend Hawaiian camp out!

Waiting for our dinner, luau style!  Our hostess with the mostess fixed everything!!

Getting a hula lesson while we wait.  Oh yes, Hawaiian attire a must!





We are all stuff and the only activity is sitting and visiting, a favorite!

The gang!! Can't wait till the next camp out! Who know what we will be dressed in!

Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. I love your camping Sagas... you gals really have a blast! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey JB,,, which SOTF event were you at? I sooo miss my WA gal pals...
    Happy Trails!!!!

    ReplyDelete