Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Friday, June 16, 2017

DREAY DAYS

Oh Mr. Sunshine please come visit and stay!!  We've been having a wet 2017 - so far! We do get a day here and there but, I'm so ready for a solid week of sun! I've been working in the yard and you know just taking a walk around and looking at all the blooms I can't complain too long. 
 How about I take you on a little picture walk.


 



Roses are in bloom along with a little more!



 Peonies!




Clematis


Veggie Garden is planted and protected. I learned my lesson last year with the chickens! Yes, picket fence to protect the veggies! 

I use my windmill as the poles for my pole beans.  They will climb all the way up to the top.



This will end my short tour of the yard for today.  Even the sun popped out for a second !


2 comments:

  1. Your flowers are lush..Must be all that rain..We have just had a week of hot sun and need rain..Maybe we could trade?? 90's again tomorrow..I'm not a fan of summer, but then, I've probably said that before...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. June, you have a MARVELOUS way with roses! Wow. If I showed a photo of my poor bug-eaten rose, you'd be mortified. Gorgeous! We're having a weird summer so far; in late May and early June, we were in the near 90's for a time and now it's dropped off to the 60's for the last few days with spitting rain showers every other hour or so. Very odd. But I have to admit, I do love the cooler weather to weed in. Your garden is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete