Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Needing Sun

The sun has come out but the temps have dropped. Sitting in my office I can at least enjoy blue sky. We have had some cold rainy days and I decided I needed a break. So guess what? I'm headed for sunshine in just 4 short weeks!!

Yes Costa Rica! A whole week in sunshine walking on the beach, hiking volcanoes, maybe a little shopping but mainly kicking back!

Ahh sun! I wonder if the water will be warm?

See that little circle, that's it my home away from home. A short walk down the path to the beach, ahhhhhhh!

Or this is a closeup of my home away from home! Yes it does have a pool so I'm hope for a relaxing exploratory week of sun!

I can close my eyes and feel the warmth right now. All I can say to the people of the Midwest to the east coast is I hope the big storm passes quickly. Come join me in the sun!

June

6 comments:

  1. Have a blast my friend...somehow I think you will!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh June..You will Love Costa Rica.. We sure did.. do you have a travel companion to share this beautiful place with? Enjoy your days fully. Look forward to your pictures..Good for you!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks absolutely inviting!!!!!

    Have a great time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to join you in the sun and the fun....but alas too many vacations this year. Have fun June...and soak up that vitamin D.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. June, GOOD for you! I hope you soak up some sun for all of us. What a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks heavenly!! Have a great time!

    I just found your blog and am your newest follower. I look forward to seeing your posts.

    Have a great day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete