Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Wednesday, February 23, 2011

NEW TOY

And it is all your fault. Yes, I am talking to my blogging friends! You see I have an addiction to reading blogs. I can hardly go a day without checking in and seeing what everyone is up too. Maybe they need to get an AA for blog stockers.

You see I tend to be on the go a lot. Whether it is traveling on a weekend, a longer trip, or off to grand kids, I need my daily blog fix. So I got a new toy.


It is a little netbook. It is small, compact and will fit in my overnight bag or even my purse for that matter.

I can check in on my blog or I can surf the Internet. I might even post a picture while on vacation with toes in the sand. It is not one if you plan on doing a lot of work or spread sheet. But as I said it is my toy to stay in contact with my new friends.


Here is my Pioneer Women's new book Black Heels to Tractor Wheels behind it so you can see it is about the size of a book. I've been having fun with it sitting on my sofa, watching tv and reading blogs. Who said I can't multi task?


So I am sitting here multi tasking and waiting for the snow they are predicting for our little corner of the world.
Enjoy June!


PS - We got Snow!!!

3 comments:

  1. wow that is cute.
    Is that a dell? I think my husband needs one. He uses his blackberry which is way small it would drive me batty to read 'tiny' writings.
    We got snow today too. In our little quiet corner of Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little notebook. I'm hoping to get something similar for my birthday. Your dusting of snow looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you...my guy surprised me with an IPAD!!! It is the coolest toy ever. We were flying the other day and I went to the back of the plane to use the restroom and all three stewards were on their ipads.....best gadget ever.

    ReplyDelete