All the old cabinets in my kitchen are gone! Yippee, Skippy!!! My son came over from Central Oregon to help. You know that muscle thing with lifting. So progress is being made. You see that vent pipe, now that is scary in my book. Who knows what can come down that thing. So I put a zip lock baggie with duck tape on it for extra measures. You know the boogie man could be small and sneak down to get me!
There is one thing I have forgot, I'm not as young as I use to be. Help I can't get up! After almost two hours on my knees and tush I've found that floor is a long ways down there. Yes, those are slipper on my feet, ah, safety slippers for construction, okay!
There is one decision I haven't made. What am I doing to the floor, new vinyl, wood floor or tile. Still trying to figure this one out. Thank goodness my son has his own flooring business and I(Mom) will smile sweetly when installation time comes.
As you can guess I did manage to get off the floor for this post. But now it is time I take this body to bed.
June
Hey Junebug! You are amazing. To be tackling this huge undertaking. I know it will be wonderful when it's done though, and I can't wait to see it. Isn't it get when your sons are in the biz? My son is a builder and wow, has that come in handy a time or two!
ReplyDeletesending big hugs
Great job! I'm excited to see what you do next in here. You are very lucky to have your son in the flooring business. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Pam