The sun is shining and the flowers continue to bloom. With that a few pics for the week and figures crossed we don't get a hard freeze. Some of my flower are so delicate that a hard freeze would just make them die. Of course some are just getting started like my Peonies.

I can't wait for them to bloom! Please ignore the ground around these fresh starts. I need to do lot of yard clean up.

These sweet bleeding heart are so delicate I wish I could bring them in the house. As flowers continue to bloom I have to have a bouquet on my table!

This week I added tulips to my daffodils. I lot of tulip started to bloom so hopefully many more bouquets.
If you are close to the Willamette Valley in Oregon make sure you take in the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival. The flowers are really starting to pop! You can catch them on Facebook and see some of their wonderful pictures!
I hope everyone is starting to enjoy Spring and to bloom where you are planted!
Enjoy June
Your flowers are so pretty. I love bleeding hearts and was very saddened when my largest and oldest plant died over the winter last year. I have been trying to replace it, but none have been so pretty as that old one was. Thanks for your little bit of spring.
ReplyDelete