Finally!!! Spring to me kicks off when a friend and I attend Garden Palooza. This is where approximately forty nurseries get together and have this outside show and sell all kinds of flower, shrubs and garden art. It is eye candy for a gardener. Then they make home made donuts, died here!! This year it was applesauce or Marion berry donuts, needless to say Marion berry were devoured. I got so wrapped up in shopping that I forgot to take any pictures.
But I took a few pictures of flowers starting to pop in my yard to share with you.

The tulips are starting to open, can't wait for more of them! I must have over a hundred bulbs of all colors. I can get carried away sometimes.

Daffodils always make me smile. Here is just a few of them blooming. As you can see I am not a photographer or do I have Photo shop. That is still on my wish list!

A small bouquet made it into the house. I love flowers in the house it just simply makes me happy.
Hopefully Spring has arrived for you and the flowers are blooming along with your spirits!
Enjoy June
Truly flowers in the house are like a breath of fresh spring. Florence
ReplyDeleteYour bulbs are just beautiful. Spring has arrived here, too. Everything is fresh and new...my favorite time of the year.
ReplyDeleteJune, whoo hoo......glad Spring has arrived somewhere. Maybe it will head our way soon. Love your flowers, the daffodils are so pretty, they are one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteHey Junebug, you are making me crazy over here showing your gorgeous daffs, while mine are barely peeking out of the ground. They truly are lovely though.
ReplyDeleteWe have been having some pretty cold overnight temps here, so things are laying low. Probably wise too. My husband has been spreading horse manure everywhere (he had to clean the stalls) and it has helped melt the snow faster. So it is almost gone now. Whoo hoo!
I am seesawing on whether I am really going to attend Farm Chicks in June. At this point we have our rooms booked, but my FIL is doing very poorly and I don't know what will be going on then, but as of now I am still planning to go. This is why I haven't been on the computer much lately. I hope I will see there if I go. I want to go both days this year, because the trip is so long and I have so many people I want to meet there, that one day won't do it.
I hope the sun is shining where you are, if so, could you send me some???
sending hugs