I love it that the sun is out in the mornings. It still is a little chilly as I go out to let the girls(chickens) out and check to see what needs watering in the garden.

With a good cup of coffee and you can find me here after chores and before I need to get ready for work.

Yes, I am checking out my blog, Facebook and emails. Plus I need a towel for it is still a little damp to put the cushion out.

The sun is just peaking over the arborvitaes and it is so peaceful out at that time of the morning.

Yes, I'm still in pajamas with a sweatshirt on. I've kicked off the boots to enjoy a morning swing with my cup of coffee as I surf the net.
Life is good and this morning is great!
Enjoy your day,
June
One of these days I am going to have to make it to a potluck at your house. Would love to see it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day to start your day!
A girl after my heart.. I can so relate!
ReplyDeleteCheryl
Sweet blog! I am a new follower!
ReplyDelete~ Marie