Yes, that's right! I going for some R & R. I will be spending most of my time here!

This is my girlfriend's pool and I'm going to turn into a floating permanent fixture. Yes, I will do a little eating, can't wait for my favorite restaurant! A little shopping, Canton comes to mind! But mainly kicking back and relaxing.
I "think" I will have Internet connection, so I will be checking in on my favorite blogs. You know I could have withdrawals from my blog addiction otherwise.
Enjoy the end of summer!
June
Oh, I'd love to be a permanent fixture in that pool, how beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteOh you lucky dog you! You get to go to Canton??? Someday I will get there too, I hope!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED your previous post June. You encounter the same kind of traffic jams I do here. You can't believe how many times I have had to stop for two farmers stopped in the middle of the road in their trucks just chatting away. I wonder what would happen if a girlfriend and I decided to do our chatting in the middle of the road? lol I do love it though. I hear the theme song to Green Acres starting in my head right now in fact.
Have an awesome time and travel safe my friend!
big, big hugs...