The other weekend and former post I mention I had all 7 of my grand kids for the weekend. Once they are departed to the care of there parents I sat down for a little quiet time. That usually means I make myself a cup of tea and hop on the computer at my kitchen counter. With the remodel of my kitchen I was able to squeeze a little bar at the end of the counter just for me. As I was sitting there in the quiet, I looked at the chalk board on my door and this is what my one grandson left me.
I had to just admire his handy work and of course I had to chuckle a little.
This little saying will stay there until another grandchild comes along to put there special drawing or saying on it. At one time I had this perfect printed inspiring message to me on there. But you know what, I love this even more!!!
Have you my blog friends figured out I absolutely love my grandchildren. My family and close by friends already know that, surprising - HUH!!!
A quick call last Sunday from my daughter if I would meet her at the park to take some family pictures. The sun was out and the Autumn leaves were beautiful. In between the posed pictures I was able to snap this with my camera of the two girls paying in the leaves.
It was a great day for pictures. I'll share the finished and chosen family photos at a later post. Until them have a great weekend!!!
Enjoy June



I LOVE THIS POST!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little declaration on your chalkboard left by one of your grands.
I love the darling pictures of the girls in the leaves and can't wait to see more.
I read your last post just now and think you have the right idea. I met a lady this summer (a sister on the fly) and she had the cutest little camper. I didn't have the nerve to ask her for a tour, but it was sure cute on the outside. She told me about the fun trip she had just been on with her group. It doesn't work out for me because of Landon, but you will have a blast.
sending hugs...
June
ReplyDeleteIt is priceless! I agree the g'kids writing or art will bring you more joy than any written saying.
Your girls are adorable too!
Grand kids are the absolute best...hard for me to believe you had seven all at one time...I think two is almost more than I can do!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that last photo...you need to frame that one!
Yes, yes, yes. Grandkids are the best! Love the artwork. I know it makes you smile every time you see it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet message to see everyday. Couldn't get more dear to your heart than that.
ReplyDelete@ 3Beeze Homestead
Oh June.. I so agree.. and FINALLY two of my grandsons are living with us... They are so funny sometimes.. quick like their mom and really have a way of making our day. I know as soon as I get back from Hawaii I will get to start Holiday decorating and crafting with them... Really hate to leave them behind.. but This trip was planned long before We made the plan for mom and the boys to come to Klamath Falls to live.. Temporarily here with us, til mom finds a home to rent. Family is so important..Papa Clay is really looking forward to being full time "Grandpa"too.
ReplyDeleteCheryl
So cute! You sound like a wonderful grandmother!
ReplyDelete