I have read so many books; watch so many television shows on finding my
passion. I have tried the daily
journaling, making favorite thing collages and even blog posting but still no
passion. I do have passion for life, having
fun at a drop of a hat. Could I have a passion for irresponsibility! That I will have to ponder on a bit. Now I suppose you are wondering where this
post is going.
Well, I was tagged in a Travel confession blog by a new friend who I so
admire her spirit of adventure. I thought, OM Gosh what am I going to write
about, but then it hit me. My passion
could be travel but I really think my passion is exploring. I love to travel the
back roads or jet off to a remote Island in the sun. Someone asked me if I ever get lost? I'm never lost I may take an unfamiliar turn
for a new adventure, but never lost.
It is fun to reminisce some of my explorations. Yes, that island in the
sun, Roatan, Honduras, how about the coast of Costa Rica, or the cruise to
Mexico.
I do love the sun and water!
Zip lining anyone?
But some other fun explorations is old gold
mines in eastern Oregon or the panhandle of ID,
ghost towns in southeast California, history town in Kenmare, N DA or
Elvis’s home in TN. How about a movie
shown on the cliffs of the falls in Sioux Falls, S. DA. Of course the Missions and The Alamo of San
Antonio. The flea market at Canton, TX
or a local rodeo in Weatherford, TX.
Wow, I could go on and on of place I’ve been and places I want to go.
How about my new found love, Sister’s on the Fly? This takes me camping just about anywhere I
want to go. Plus the added bonus of
girlfriends to laugh your head off with.
Yes, I think I have found my passion, exploring and learning. Maybe I’m just plain snoopy or curious. I
want to see and enjoy this great big world of ours. So I'm already planning my
first camping trip next spring and also have several on the calendar for the summer. There is always new people and places to see
and new friends to be made.
Travel confession, anywhere the wind will take me, Life is Good!!!




Good for you. I met a couple girls that are in this group at the CL Fair. What fun. Love the little campers.
ReplyDeleteIt's a great way to meet new friends and explore your depths...let loose and have fun! Know no boundries!
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating, June! I loved reading about your passion to explore - I knew we were sisters at heart!
ReplyDelete