Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Is It Spring?

Our weather is starting to act a lot like Spring.  Some sunny days, some gray days and some rainy days.  But the temperature is pretty mild.   We are not out of the frost danger but over all it really is starting to look a lot like SPRING!!!  Now does that make my heart happy?  A great BIG YES!!

Now how do I know it is starting to look like spring?  Well, let me show you!

The crocuses are in full bloom.  They are so bright and cheery and I have several areas that they are blooming in.

My primroses are also blooming.  Actually these are a few of the news ones this year.  I like that they bloom early it always gives me hope that Spring is right around the corner.


I had to pick a few daffodils that are blooming to add to the kitchen table.  Yes, flowers in the house!  Does that make me smile!!!  You all know that answer.

I cut the stems pretty short so into the little rooster pitcher they went.  These light yellow are always the first to bloom.  Oh and the tulip are up and it won't be long for their blooms.  Am I a happy gal?

So I'm enjoying Spring popping out all over the yard!!!

June

3 comments:

  1. No spring here yet.. will you send her this way?
    I will open the gate and front door when I see her.. A pretty day . sunny and blue sky but not very warm and no flowers popping .. * I'm so envious of yours..Thanks for sharing..
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Spring. Yes is the word on the happy. You are a bit ahead of us over here. We have buds but no flowers yet.

    @ 3Beeze Homestead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful signs of Spring! I hope to see some of those on my journey to the coast today! Thanks for the good wishes.

    ReplyDelete