Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Sunday, February 17, 2013

PEACEFUL WALK

Last weekend I visited my sister. First let me say it was too short of a visit. We always have so much fun together. We took in a local theater production and their school foundations annual dinner & fun raiser. The weather cooperated so we were able to take a nice walk to the creek behind there place.

I love old snags as I call them covered with moss.  This area is private land so it was just us on our walk.

A tiny creek coming out from under the logs. Love the ferns.

This tree grew over and old cedar stump.  Love how the roots cascade down over the stump to find the earth.

Here is Big Creek, yes it is big but that is it's name.  This is a great fishing hole if you are lucky enough to get invited to this private spot.


I could sit  here all day and watch the water.  The sound of the rushing water is so soothing and peaceful!

I hope you enjoy your little walk with me on this day, I know I sure did!

Enjoy June


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful June! You inspire us to get outside....so wanting Spring to come soon!!
    Thanks for visiting and hope to see you one of our shows this year!

    xox Glad & Celia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl! To have such a beautiful and private place to walk. I love that weird tree with the exposed roots...awe-some.
    My sister-in-laws went to that same sewing expo thing. That would have been funny if you guys would have met up like we did at Farm Chicks...btw-SO GLAD WE DID!!!
    I bet you got to see and learn some great stuff. Hmmm, is this me feeling a little envious? Maybe :)
    much love...

    ReplyDelete