Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Thursday, May 16, 2013

MORE BLOOMS

Have you ever been in a blogger funk?  I'm pretty sure I am over thinking what to write so I don't post at all .  Some blogger have such a wonderful gift of words.  As for me, I've never accomplished the English language or grammar.  Boy do I struggle with Grammar!!  Spelling is close behind but thank goodness for spell check.  With this said the only thing I can come up with is more blooms.  I've been spending my free time in the yard and garden so that is my latest and greatest news.

Rhodie's are in full bloom!

My favorite Rhodie, Naselle!  It was developed in the Northwest, just love the color!

My roses are starting to bloom. They are a little early but we have had unusual warm and dry weather for us. Can you tell I love the coral/peach color in flowers?

Yes, love this rose!

How about long stem red roses?

If only my camera would capture how deep burgundy this peony truly is!

Peonies could be at the top on my list for favorite flowers.

This is a double peony but I think it should be called ruffled!!

I sure wished my Irises last longer.  I so enjoy the intricate of the bloom.



How can I choose a favorite flower, I love them ALL!

I may not know what to write but I sure do like walking through my yard. Yes, I can smell the roses!

Enjoy June








4 comments:

  1. What beautiful irises June!!! I love all your blooms in this post AND in your last post. I never get enough of other peoples gardens!
    I hope you have the bestest weekend ever!
    hugs from me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pictures! Your flowers are so beautiful, I miss the Rhodies, they just don't do well, over here. The roses are lovely too and I don't think I have ever seen a white Iris.

    I think a lot of people have been having issues wanting to blog. I too have been in a funk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I love looking at pictures of flowers. Besides, the speak for themselves. Hope your weather is gardening-worthy!!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful flowers..I'm always in a blog funk..I struggle every day to try to keep one post ahead "just in case"..It's fun as long as I can think of something to write about..

    ReplyDelete