Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Wednesday, July 3, 2013

SUMMER BREAK

Yes, I am on summer break!  I've tried to blog but I find myself so busy that it was time to admit it was time to let go of some things.  Stress over little things is no fun so I am officially on SUMMER BREAK!


I'll either have my feet up or I'll be sitting right here enjoying the sun.  Wait, were those the weeds I hear growing.  Best get up and go pull those darn things!

Have a great summer, enjoy family and friends!!!

June

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted! I keep checking :) Did you come to Spokane for Farm Chicks this year? I didn't camp with the ladies but did stop by for dinner on Saturday night. I'm thinking you don't remember who I am....a year ago camping for Farm Chicks I had the two blond/red dogs; English Cockers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I remember you and those sweet doggies! I didn't make Spokane and Farm Chicks this year. I had with drawls for I had soooooooooo much fun the previous year. I can not believe how over booked I have got myself this summer. Hopefully I will make it next summer. Have fun and give those doggies a hug for me!

      Delete
  2. Love your sunny patio! I could sit, drink a glass of our wonder Oregon Pinot Gris and never want to get up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Junebug! I am so glad you seem to be enjoying your summer. It has been a great one here too. I have too many weeds screaming at me right now, but I seem to be ignoring them :)
    hugs from the other June...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello June, Oh, taking a break sounds like a fantastic idea! I'm so happy for you. We all need to slow down and just appreciate moments instead of rushing through the days. And I'm just the same as you, I'll sit down for a bit and then see a weed and I'm off and running. Wait, did I just say 'weed'? I should say patches of insanely tall, going to seed weeds, here, there and everywhere, just taunting me with their ability to broadcast future generations of unwanted vegetation.

    I did sit down for awhile this afternoon though, and it was Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in the same boat...no time for sharing posts. Have a great break!

    ReplyDelete