Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Friday, April 26, 2013

Just A Bloomin!

I love this time of the year. The sun is shinning and the flowers have burst into color.  I decided to take a walk around my yard and capture a few of them.

My magnolia tree is a little wild but I love the blooms.

You should smell the fragrance,  Some day they may have smell a vision on computers.

Such tender little hearts!

It was a little windy when I took this picture, but I love the color of the tulips.

Love the color of this tulip!!


Just some more color!!

I hope you enjoy the little walk with me around my yard.  So it is on to the weekend with more weed pulling and more projects.  Keep you figures cross it doesn't rain!!

Enjoy June








3 comments:

  1. Love all of the colorful flowers. I need to get some in the ground here. Had to wait a bit - had freezing temps at night still as of last week. I think we are finished with that now. I love your flowers, all of them so pretty.

    @ 3Beeze Homestead

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so much blooming June. I can hardly wait to see those things blooming in my yard! Yes...I wish there was a scratch and smell on every one of your photos :)
    I hope your Sunday is great my friend. Mine's better after reading your post!!!!!
    much love,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! just stopping by to say Hi and how much I appreciate your sweet comments about my sis!

    Your flowers are lovely - I love the lilac - I have to get me some of those. And I hope it doesn't rain, too! You enjoy your garden!

    ReplyDelete