It is here! All our hustle and scurrying will come to an end today. All the packages wrapped and the decorations hung. That is the way it is suppose to be. One thing I have learned is to stop planning perfection. It will never happen in my book. Let's take the tree to start. It is up and lacking some decoration. Here is the minor problem, I packed all the décor away last year with help storing it. This year I also need help getting it down. Gosh, it hard to admit defeat! The last two box I can't retrieve for weight of them. Yes, I know - ask for help. I've decided it is no big deal. I love my tree just the way it is.
I do miss my nativity scene. My nativity set is from my childhood. My mother got a new one as I was starting my own home. She couldn't understand why I want that old worn out one. But it is the only nativity set I've ever had and it has survived all my kids. So with it packed away in the boxes I can't retrieve, I improvised!
It is my old Fisher Price farm set. Yes, Mary & Joseph found a stable!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
June
Merry Christmas June!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!! Love the old Fisher Price farm set. This past summer I designed a booth at the Spokane County Fair,"Ridin, Rockin & Livestockin" we looked high and low for a complete set for the booth...we didn't find one but, we did find a Fisher Price train set with animals that looked pretty cute. I will be looking again this year. Blessings to you in the New Year!!
ReplyDeletexox Glad & Celia
Merry Christmas June,,Hope you had a wonderful day and all the best to you in 2014..
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas June. I did kinda the same thing this year. It wasn't because I needed help, I just didn't get the boxes out. I had this and that and the trees with lights. My house was still full. Guess I need to get rid of some things. there are a couple of things I missed but still glad I didn't drag everything out. Hope your Christmas was nice.
ReplyDelete