Time is flying by so fast that I find myself farther behind. Do any of you have this problem during the Holidays? I'm trying really hard to wrap up the Christmas shopping, but I have to leave the house in the evenings to do that. Gosh darn it is hard after I get home from work. Now if I didn't have to come home after work to tend to the crazy pupsters I might get some thing done.
Over Thanksgiving I had two of my grand kids stay with me. I kept meaning to post a picture of our laid back weekend. The pictures are pretty fuzzy but I think you will get this idea of snuggle in!
This is called watching TV with white fur balls! Jazi and Jackson just love it when someone will lay still. They think I have a problem sitting still.
About mid morning they decided it was time to switch grand kids. Talk about two happy dogs with all the attention. They sure wish they would come back for more snuggles.
They think they are neglected right now with me wrapping present, baking and of course shopping. It's "Hey Mom sit down"! Fingers crossed or paws crossed that I am finished by Friday! Then it will be sitting down, snuggling and watching Christmas movies.
I hope everyone is more organized then me this year!!!
Enjoy June


No comments:
Post a Comment