Oh what a day! We had a wonderful day, could it be our SEAHAWKS won!! My family has been Seahawks fan for many, many years. Yes, though the bad years and all. I have two boys both in there forties now who have been diehard fans. Since my camera is broke and I still haven't replaced it. There will be no pictures from yesterday. A video would have been fun to watch my oldest son get excited. So to let you know how long we've been Seahawk fans I'm sharing a couple pictures of my boys.
The driver is 5 years old in the picture and they both have their Seahawk shirts on. They lived in their jersey.
I'm thinking they are about 12 and 13 in this picture. I wonder whatever happen to their Seahawk dolls. They would be collector items now.
My boys were texting each other during the game and after the win both texted FINALLY!!!!
It was a great day at our house, but now it is back to normal.
Enjoy June!


Congratulations. The Broncos just weren't into the game. Cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations..It's nice to finally find someone who cared about who actually won the game...Definitely a West Coast fan base..Happy for you..
ReplyDelete