But before normal I had a little tiny dilemma on my hands. My crazy dogs didn't want to go potty in the snow. It was kicking them out the door and waiting for action on my part. But them I got this idea. There is a tree/shrub in my one flower bed that has no snow under it. So being the spoiled dogs they are I dug a path to the tree.
The snow was starting to melt when I decided to take a picture of their path. Spoiled rotten dogs is all I can say, but it worked!
As of this morning the snow is almost gone. So now my thoughts turn to Spring! Oh heaven help me, it is still a ways off.
Enjoy June

My dogs had to give in since everywhere here is covered in snow . Yours are a little spoiled .
ReplyDeleteSpring is a ways off, but I'm longing for it too.
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny!!!! I can tell your pups must not be too used to snow? :)))) Our's came so late that I had almost forgotten what it looked like too.
ReplyDeleteIt's raining here today so things are pretty slosh-y. I think it might be a good day to spend sewing.How 'bout you?
much love from me...
I find myself shoveling a path for the Shih tzus and the chickens, too. All of my critters are spoiled, lol. We've had another five inches of snow tonight, so it will be awhile before we see the Mud of Spring. Actually, that's ok with me, it's easier to wipe up snow than mud off the floors.
ReplyDeleteI have a friend whose dog won't walk on grass, it's the goofiest thing to see. I guess it could be a phobia? Have a great weekend!