Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Thursday, February 27, 2014

IS IT SPRING? NOPE!

But it's starting to look like it.  On Monday when I got home from work and look at the flowerbed.  Guess what I saw???  Could it be true, color starting!

By golly I think it is true.  Some early crocuses are starting to bloom. I was so excited. Tuesday when I got home form work this is what I saw.

Wow, did they ever pop open!  I guess that is what happens when Mr. Sun decided to make an appearance.  I really have to contain myself and not let Spring Fever creep in.  Our weatherman says possibility of snow this weekend.  Gosh darn him!!!  I think it is time I start doing the sunshine dance.

Come on Spring, two step, sashay to the right or was they put your left foot in!

Enjoy June


4 comments:

  1. Inspiring..that's what you are...I'm afraid we're pretty far away from seeing that...Lucky you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for you! Crocuses-the first sign of Spring.
    How lucky can you get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I had some Hyacinths... but alas,,, I will have to plant some bulbs...the previous owner was not into gardening at this home... but that will all change now that I am here... In the mean time, Happy Spring to you.
    >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you need a time lapse camera, wouldn't it be fun to see the crocus springing out of the ground? I should set ours up to watch the snow melt....in a few months,.lol.

    ReplyDelete