Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Monday, September 29, 2014

WINNER, WINNER!!!

What exciting news I have to share with everyone.  This past weekend has been so full of activities with family I haven't been online.  What a surprise to find out I had won a drawing.  It isn't any drawing in my book.  One of my favorite blogs that I love is Debbie"s and especially her Friday blog hop. http://deborahjeansdandelionhouse.blogspot.com  I tried to link this blog but as usual I'm having problems.  Anyway Debbie had a drawing of Sara Hubdockhttp://chickenart.com/artists/sarahhudock.html  AND I WON.  The very first time I saw the tin art I was so excited because it just called to me. 





Isn't this wonderful!!  To think all I had to do is send my name and address in and it soon will be on  its way!  Now here's the deal my kitchen is green and red with chickens!  Do you think this is going to be perfect, I do!!

As previous I said it was a busy weekend and a fun weekend  Yes, all seven of my grand kids were together!  They have so much fun and so do I!

Where has the time gone.  They aren't little anymore.



Enjoy, June

4 comments:

  1. You lucky little chicken, hah. A beautiful win. Those grandbabies are sure growing up. I love when mine are all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome group of grandchildren...lucky you! I love your new art piece....same colors in my kitchen....hummmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rooster was just meant for you. Great picture of your grandchildren. Enjoy, yes they do grow up very fast. Have a great day Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, is that chicken ever going to look awesome in Junebug's kitchen!!!!!!! Congratulations on the win..that is too awesome!
    Loved seeing all your grands together my friend. Aren't they the icing on the cake of our lives????
    Hope you are having a great week June. Dale went on a cattle drive today and the house is freezing, so I'm thinking about getting a fire going (something I'm pretty awful at) but I know when he get's home and out of the cold he will be so happy I did :)))) I hope it's warmer where you are today.
    much love...

    ReplyDelete