Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Thursday, January 8, 2015

ANOTHER YEAR

All the  Christmas decorations are down, well almost!  I put all my Christmas cards I receive on my pantry door. They bring me joy everyday as I pass by.


I was so lucky that I received more than would fit on the door.  I love receiving cards. It's a little way of keeping in touch with family and friends. I even love annual Christmas letters. In this day and age I receive so many picture cards. I love seeing how families grow.

 As you can see I have many of those picture cards. I received several last year and had great plans as to do somethings with them.  The truth is last year cards are still in a box.  So I need a plan! I thought about a photo album but I'm sure once in I wouldn't open the pages til the following year. What do you gals do in blogland??  I sure could use a little help!

The day is  coming soon that they will come down and I will be on to fresh and new!  I can already feel that Spring cleaning coming on.  OMGosh, did I really say Spring? I know, cool my jets , relax, it still Winter!

Enjoy you day!
June

1 comment:

  1. I save all the pictures in a box..still there..Most of the kids have grown up now...They'll probably just stay in that box..

    ReplyDelete