Did you see me doing flips yesterday evening???? Yes, my Ducks won the Rose Bowl!
I watched the game at my oldest son house with lots of jumping and yelling going on! He and his boy love their Ducks!
Now my other son is major, major Duck Fan!
This is them tailgating before the Rose Bowl! They took a family trip and are all enjoying the festivities. The Rose Bowl picture at the top was taken as they entered the stadium.
It's almost game time and I am so please how the game ended!!
GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!




I live in Ohio and a Buckeye fan. Now it's Bucks vs. the Ducks. I can only imagine how many different comments come out. But good luck to both teams.
ReplyDeleteI was so glad your team won June! Even glad-der that Boise State the Fiesta Bowl! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
ReplyDeleteGo Broncos--------go Ducks!!!!!!
much love from here....
I wanted to see the game but I don't get ESPN so they no longer televise to us "regular" people. It used to be the Rosebowl was always on local channels but no more. I'm glad your Ducks won as that's who I was rooting for them!
ReplyDeleteYay Ducks!!! Happy New Year
ReplyDeleteHi June! Thanks so much for visiting me today. I really appreciate your encouragement! These guys do love their sports teams, don't they! I know my guys do - our Cowboys and our Aggies. There was much hollering and hooping it up around here over the weekend, too! Have a great week and thanks again!
ReplyDelete