I decided that my grand kids didn't need another basket or bucket to hold their Easter treats from Grammy. So I made them all a pillowcase to match their rooms. Of course the boys were sports theme with their favorite team. The girls were made in colors of their room.
The weather was a surprise, it was somewhat warm. We had dinner in the house but took our dessert outside. Of course the egg hunt was outside! Some wore jackets.
Some wore tank tops! Oh, to be young!
I saw somewhere on the Internet that a gal use an old tin for a centerpiece. That got me to thinking I have my Mom's old lamb cake mold. So I gave it a try for our Easter table centerpiece.
The tulips were from my yard and my granddaughter brought me the other bouquet. I love flowers in the house.
It was a wonderful day spent with family. The day ended with a rain shower and a beautiful rainbow.
Enjoy June
Looks like a perfect day June..Love the rainbow and the tulips..I spent the day in the yard...working !
ReplyDeleteLove your pillow cases and such a good idea for gifts!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the grands were having fun.
I'm really jealous that you have tulips already!
Sounds perfect June! I love that you made them pillowcases for their beds. Oh, how they must love their gram!!!! My Easter was a little less than grand, as I was in bed all day with vertigo. But---there's always next year :))))))
ReplyDeleteI see you joined the world of FB! I'm hardly ever on except when the kids say 'hey did you see the photos I posted the other day?"
I hope dear sis, that you are having a great week!
much love...