Spring break has come and gone, with kids back in school. But with not working I got to enjoy a couple of days with grand kids. Two of my grand kids live about 3 hrs away so we sure missed them on our adventure.
Our first day together we went bowling. I must admit I had more then one chuckle. After bowling it was the arcades. Oh, do those games just take your money!! But the kids had fun. We were off to lunch but had to wait 35 minutes to be seated. So we went across the street to the pet store. This pet store allows you to hold the puppies, kitties and even hamsters and rats! Yuck, yuck, yuck!! I love the puppies but RATS, No thank you and certainly no pictures of them.
I have a season pass to the tulip festival so I took all five of them to the fields. What fun they had for the day. They even walked out to the fields with me and posed for some pics. But the carnival rides were there favorite. The weather was great, sunny and seventy!! A real treat for Spring Break!
Have you ever tried to get all five to pose??? Well the results!
All but one had their eyes open, let's try this again!
Can you say sun was bright so eyes closed, Ugh!! Let's try again
Might have to settle for this one. Maybe a little cropping and it just might work!
Or maybe this one, ha-ha!!
Of course the little girls were my Divas! They wanted their picture taken at every row of tulips so I had to post one!
It was a fun filled day and a day this Gramme will remember. I sure hope I created some memories for the youngsters!
One last stop at the face painting booth before heading home.
It's back to school for them and planning Easter Baskets for me.
Enjoy, June





Looks like a fun day June..The tulips are gorgeous..Have a wonderful Easter..
ReplyDelete