Welcome

I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.



Thursday, April 30, 2015

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

I sure hope someone can answer this puzzling question.  I retired, okay, so now where has all my time gone? Pre retirement I was gone from the house 9 hours a day.  So with all reason I should have 9 hours more a day or 45 hours a week to get thing accomplished. Humm, sounds good on paper but it sure has got lost in my activities.  Can you say I'm busier now then before! Don't worry I am enjoying myself but had grandeur ideas of all this things I would get accomplish, like clean the garage.  Yep, you got it garage is still there waiting for me. I'm going to blame it on Spring. Sound good to me, someone has to take the blame.

I have been working in my yard. But an addition has had me enjoying bird watching. You see I got a new bird feeder and man, oh man, do the birds like it.  I've tried to capture all the birds but they just won't stay and pose. Sometimes there are a dozen fighting for a nimble.

These little Goldfinches are so fun to watch.  I am amazed at how they keep the big birds away until they are finished eating. Isn't this bird feed great.  It's up cycled from ball canning jar, seventies green bowl, chicken feeder. I got this as a gift from my sister but the gal who makes these is opening a Etsy Shop.

My lilac tree is starting to bloom.  Oh, how I love the fragrance of lilacs!  A friend and I went to the lilac garden in WA state.  Oh my gosh, the fragrance as you walk the paths in this garden. Of course I came home with another lilac tree.I'm such a  push over!

I had to pick a small bouquet for the house, really I had too!!
I love every little flower in the cluster. I have finally stop saying this is my favorite flower!  As each flower in my yard starts to bloom, it is my favorite for as you can see I simply love flowers!

Enjoy your day,
June

No comments:

Post a Comment