I hope to share my little ups and downs though life in a small town with hopes and dreams of the country life. With that I have learned to bloom where you are planted.
Sunday, May 24, 2015
THANK YOU< YOU GAVE ALL !
Please remember what this day is for. Thank you for giving your life so that we can have freedom!
Amen June! I came over to say thank you for your sweet comment and thank you for our friendship. How lucky I was the day I met you in the line at FC! That was the best thing I brought home with me----your friendship! sending love...
Amen...Enjoy the week ahead..
ReplyDeleteAmen June!
ReplyDeleteI came over to say thank you for your sweet comment and thank you for our friendship. How lucky I was the day I met you in the line at FC! That was the best thing I brought home with me----your friendship!
sending love...
Beautiful flowers June..I guess your dog still thinks you have to get up to go to work..I have to get mine up in the morning..Have a super day..
ReplyDelete