The time has to come to go out and enjoy! Yes, it is camping season with girlfriends!! Let the laughter begin. I camp with a group of like minded gals, our motto - Have FUN! We have few rules, but two standout. No men, no kids, so it is girlfriends having fun! It amazes me we come from all walks of life, but have one thing in common. Laughter!! Leave your trouble behind.
This past weekend we camped, junked, crafted, shopped, ate and ate!! Here is just a few pics from the weekend!
Yes, we do have a lot of vintage trailers!
Campfires are a must!
Our group on the front porch of our hostess with the mostess!!
It sometime is hard to come back to reality and responsibility. You see when we are all together the cares of life just melt away. So now I need to be patience until our next venture!
Enjoy Life,
June





Glad that season is here...Always fun to see all your adventures and the trailers are adorable..Hope you are feeling well..
ReplyDeleteGood grief, that looks like so much fun! I'm all for campfires. :-)
ReplyDeleteSounds like so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to recharge, June.
I'm still jealous over here!!! :))) This looks like such fun June! I know you must have had a blast. Here's too many many more of these this summer!
ReplyDeleteSending tons of love....