The following errors were found:
Input error: Memcache value is null for FormRestoration
Input error: Memcache value is null for FormRestoration
I tried googling, ha,ha,ha to see what that meant. It said that is was something with form, feed and channel. You are to let them know for a fix. Ha, ha, ha!!! Have you ever got a response from Google???
I thought about starting all over with a new blog but I don't think that will solve my problem. Does anyone out there that has more computer knowledge then I do have a solution! I know a computer software repairman might be my answer.
Not Enjoy this,
June
I sure don't, but I feel your pain. I've had a few times over the years when I had trouble and it's a daunting feeling when you aren't techy.
ReplyDeleteI do hope that you get it figured out though. I have been thinking of giving up blogging and go in over to facebook like so many have or even maybe Instagram. But I'm not even techy enough to figure that out :)
love ya!!!
I have gotten replies from google... but it's hard. I don't accept anonymous comments. I screen all comments because of spam. you might have too keep trying. check out my blog and see if you can leave a reply.
ReplyDelete