It's been true Oregon weather! I really shouldn't complain since we have had breaks of lovely sunshine. I had always thought when I retired I would go south for sun and warmth. But!! Yes there is always a but. I had to weigh family or my love of sunshine. Well family always wins out or should I say those grand kids! But, this post is about weather. It seems my flower are liking the weather. Yes, they are still blooming but, looking a bit disheveled. I'm sharing a little color still in my yard.
My dahlias are so heavy with rain they won't stand up. They just fall to the lawn. I know I should stake them but, this is November folks!
Oh yes, azaleas and fuchsias still blooming. The day was gray so the colors aren't as gorgeous as when the sun is out. But, I still have flowers.
Have you counted how buts there are in this post?? Well, a lot, but, you get the idea!!!
Enjoy June
That's a whole lot more than I have left..Maybe a few coneflowers..We've had several frosts that tend to put an end to blooming..Beautiful here today..Have a wonderful week..
ReplyDeleteRain and gloom here on Thanksgiving Day, 'but' it's ok, it's November! Your flowers were so beautiful, I sure could use some color here to look at now. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your family!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you have flowers in your garden! We just have light snow. Which is ok, more I do not really want. Still plan to take my new trailer down to White Bird, ID this next week...so no more snow is allowed. Hope you had a good turkey day. It was a good one here. Looking forward to Christmas and the new grand baby coming for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you have flowers in your garden! We just have light snow. Which is ok, more I do not really want. Still plan to take my new trailer down to White Bird, ID this next week...so no more snow is allowed. Hope you had a good turkey day. It was a good one here. Looking forward to Christmas and the new grand baby coming for Christmas.
ReplyDelete